About J&K Flowers
Janet Williams has over 35 years experience within the floristry industry, starting her career in a leading London florist. Studying for and gaining her National Diploma of the Society of Floristry and becoming a Fellow of the Society.
Over the years managing floristry businesses and eventually owning her own, Janet has a passion for floristry and enjoys working with all types of flowers, colours and differing textures, producing bespoke floristry in traditional or contemporary styles, whilst considering current trends; thus offering a wide range of floral designs catering for all tastes and budgets.
All designs are tailor made and personalised to the brides’ specific and individual requests, be it a private intimate affair or large lavish celebration. No job is too small or large; Janet can manage all and enjoys working closely with her clients to achieve customer satisfaction.
Over the years we have decorated many venues, delivering bespoke wedding designs to suit all budgets. Some of which are listed below:
- Sculpture Gallery - Woburn
- Orangery - Blenheim Palace
- Kilworth House – North Kilworth
- Highgate House – Creaton
- Horwood House – Little Horwood
- Crockwell Farm – Eydon
- Whittlebury Golf & Country Club – Whittlebury
- Whittlebury Spa – Whittlebury
- Stoke Pavilions – Stoke Bruerne
- Brampton Grange - Northampton
- The Falcon – Castle Ashby
- The Oxford Belfry – Milton Common
- Towcester Race Course – Towcester
- Mercure Parkside Hotel – Milton Keynes
- Swan Revived Hotel – Milton Keynes
- The Courtyard by Marriot – Milton Keynes
- Holiday Inn - Flore